Remembering True Eros
Remember, Re-Embody, and Heal with the Creative Life Force of Source That is YOUJoin Now...
Join us on February 14, 2023, 10-11:30am PST!
Celebrate Valentine's Day in a way that feels truly soul nourishing for you.
Feel nurtured, deeply loved, in touch with the love and life of Source itself that is YOU!
Join Martha Alter Hines, Vanessa Nixon, and Michelle Marlahan for a special workshop to remembering, re-embody, and heal with the true essence of Eros, the archetype, energy, and asteroid.
This year, the asteroid, Eros, plays a powerful role in the astrology setting up the next several decades.
JOIN US TO:
- Learn About The Powerful Opportunities for Healing and Transformation We Have This Year and Moving Forward
- Feel Yourself Come Fully Alive
- Remember What It Means That You Are a Literal Being of the Life Force of Source Itself
- Experience the Healing That Happens When True Eros Flows In and As You
In this Live and Recorded 90 MINUTE WORKSHOP, you will:
1) Learn about the Archetype and the Astrology of Eros, the God and the Asteroid.
2) Be Held By the Spirit World in a Channeled, Guided Experience of Remembering the True Essence of Eros as YOU.
3) Enjoy a beautiful sacred movement practice to tap into creative, source energy to set our intentions and embody them in a state of self-love.
4) Experience the medicine of loving self-regard and tender gestures of care as we move through yoga shapes that help us remember our Life Force.
Join us live and/or have the recording indefinitely!
LEAVE THIS WORKSHOP FEELING:
- A New Sense of Understanding of the True Essence of Eros
- Connected to the Calm Pulse of Energy and the Rich Resource of Life Force of Source That Is You
- Deeply Loved By Yourself, By the Spirit World, and By Life Itself
- Surrounded By Loving Community
- Connected With Your Innate, Divine Wisdom
- Calm, Alive, and Ready to Move Into Your Life Rejuvenated and Inspired
This workshop also comes with 20% off any one on one personal session with Martha, 20% off the first month of Michelle's monthly yoga membership, and 50% off a personal session with Vanessa.
Joining this workshop also gives you access to Martha's new online Living the One Light community forum to connect with other like minded souls.
Martha Alter Hines, MSW, is a mom, an author, a healer, and an astrologer. Martha has twenty years of experience as a clinical social worker, psychotherapist, and body worker. She bridges her trauma informed clinical background with a deep understanding of ourselves as beings of the cosmos, Earth, divine, heart, mind, and so much more. Martha is dedicated to serving our world, to helping us each to thrive, and to supporting us to come back into the infinite wisdom and healing that is our natural state of being.
Teachable Site: https://living-the-one-light.teachable.com
Email: [email protected]
Michelle Marlahan is a yoga teacher who speaks the language of sensitive introverts and misfits, and who loves the magic that happens when we find one another on the path. Michelle has taught yoga for over 20 years, though her movement practice became more diverse after a hysterectomy thrust her into menopause in early 2021.
She welcomes fellow students to a blend of strength training and yoga to help us feel strong and supple in our bodies and have energy for the things we love. The foundation of her teaching is kindness, welcoming all parts of ourselves to the party.